Born to be Fast
- SC-100X2 is 41% faster than SC-100.
- X-axis and Z-axis are standard on R-spindle.
- Superimposed cycle is simultaneous machining through overlapping control between L-spindle and R-spindle.
Milling and Y-axis are Standard
- Y-axis Stroke 80mm (±40mm)
- 11/7.5 kW L-spindle motor.
- 7.5/5.5 kW R-spindle motor.
- 7.1/2.2kW Milling motor / Max. speed 6,000min-1.
- Turret Hand Unloading Gripper on Lower Turret.
|Max. turning diameter||195mm|
|Max. Turning Length||400mm|
|Distance Between Spindles||max. 600mm/min. 200mm|
|L/R Bar Capacity||51mm/42mm|
|L/R Chuck Size||6″/5″(6″)|
|L/R Spindle Speed||6,000min-1/6,000min-1|
|L/R Spindle Drive Motor||11/7.5kW / 7.5/5.5kW|
|X Slide travel on R-spindle||150mm|
|Z Slide travel on R-spindle||400mm|