Terms and conditions
Sivarajavel IAS Academy or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, whose registered office is Plot No.97, 12th Main Rd, Shanthi Colony, Anna Nagar, AF Block, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user/viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Reproduction of any of the content, layout or design in the website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sivarajavel IAS Academy’s prior written consent.
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
8. All information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the website and the products and services are copyrighted property of Sivarajavel IAS Academy. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of Sivarajavel IAS Academy. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Sivarajavel IAS Academy and nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Sivarajavel IAS Academy, to the user. You may own the medium on which
the information, content or materials resides, but Sivarajavel IAS Academy retains full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
9. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this website and / or our services shall be subjected to the following
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the website and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the website and / or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the website and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Sivarajavel IAS Academy or any other person or entity as determined by Sivarajavel IAS Academy.
10. Sivarajavel IAS Academy or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data, those results from the use of our products and services.
11. In no event will Sivarajavel IAS Academy be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation,
(1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or
(2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to Sivarajavel IAS Academy for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
12. You have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
13. For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by Sivarajavel IAS Academy. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
14. We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by Sivarajavel IAS Academy. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
15. The institute employs strict refund policies for its classroom and online programmes. It advises students to make a judicious decision before joining course(s). The refund policy of classroom programme would be discussed in the fee structure released every year before the session begins. However student joining online programmes like Distance learning, Postal programme and Test Series programmes can claim for refund if the services promised during the period are not delivered. They shall contact the office for any such queries. The office would refund the appropriate amount online to the source account from where payment was made. A student can cancel his course that has been joined online within three days of joining the course. Cancellation past 3 days will not be entertained and refunded, under any circumstances.
16. Sivarajavel IAS Academy may also contact the user through SMS, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Sivarajavel IAS Academy non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
17. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold Sivarajavel IAS Academy, Sivarajavel IAS Academy distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.